2 x week | $109
3 x week | $149
Unlimited | $189
Elements | $99
To get started in the CrossFit Program you must complete Elements. We need to cover the basics and teach you how to safely perform the standard CrossFit movements before you start your first group class. SAFETY is our #1 priority. We are not concerned with the amount of weight you move nor the time in which you do it. Rather, we are focused on technique and execution of the movements. Increased strength and speed will be developed over time. CrossFit Elements is designed to prepare you for immediate success upon joining the group classes.
What you’ll learn in ELEMENTS:
- Squats: air squat, back squat, front squat, overhead squat
- Pull-up and Kipping pull-up(must have 5 strict pull ups to learn this movement)
- Rowing with the Concept II rower
- Short CrossFit workout so you can see what it’s like!
- Kettlebell deadlift high pull – Kettlebell swing(Russian/American)
- Presses: shoulder press, push press, push jerk
- Snatch Progression
- Barbell clean
POLICIES RELATED TO PRICING AND ATTENDANCE
Cancellation: For our members that are unable to attend a class for which they have registered, CrossFit480 maintains a 1 (one) hour cancellation policy. You must un-register for the class for which you have previously registered either on-line, or by e-mailing Derek (Derek@crossfit480.com), in order to be excused. Cancelling with less than 1 hours notice, or neglecting to cancel (no-show), impacts CrossFit480 and our ability to service our members. We understand the sudden emergencies of life that require cancellation though.